London Property Inventories Limited (we, us, LPI) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website https://inventorieslondon.co.uk/ (our site) and our app (our app). This includes information provided at the time of downloading our app, submitting a booking enquiry on our site, through our app or by email, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site, our app or any services provided. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description, details of your household or business, details of any pets you may have and any information about you revealed in photographs of your property which you provide to us.
- 1.2 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 1.3 We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- 1.4 When you visit our site or use our app, we may automatically collect technical information, including the type of mobile device (Device) you use, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and your time zone setting.
- 1.5 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- 1.6 Details of your use of our app or your visits to our site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- 1.7 We may also use GPS technology or other location technology in connection with our app to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing the location settings on your Device.
- 1.8 We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, search information providers, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and debt collection agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
3. Where we store your personal data
- 3.2 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any debit/credit card details will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or app, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- 3.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Uses made of the information
- 4.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 4.1.1 To ensure that content on our site and our app is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or Device.
- 4.1.2 To manage your booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services by your service provider.
- 4.1.3 To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- 4.1.4 To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- 4.1.5 To notify you about changes to our site, our app or any available services.
- 4.1.6 To provide you with information about other goods and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- 4.1.7 To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may be of interest to you and we (or they) may contact you by post or telephone. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) may contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please do not tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the app registration form and/or the booking enquiry form on the site and/or the app). You can opt out of receiving marketing at any time by contacting us using the contact details below.
- 4.2 Specifically, we will provide your data to the service provider who is allocated to provide services to you, for the purpose of providing those services. This information may include:
- 4.2.1 Your name, address and contact details;
- 4.2.2 The details about your property and the services you require, together with any relevant photographs you may have provided;
- 4.2.3 The non-binding quote we have provided to you; and
- 4.2.4 Your payment details.
5. Disclosure of your information
- 5.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- 5.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 5.2.1 In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- 5.2.2 If London Property Inventories Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- 5.2.4 If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, in which case we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions.
6. Your rights
- 6.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by choosing not to tick certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the contact details below.
- 6.2 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
7. Links to third-party websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Property Inventory
- Home Inventory
- Inventory Reports
- Check In Report
- Check Out Report
- EPC Certificate
- Inventory Clerks
- Interim Report
- Corporate Partnerships
- Locksmiths Services
- Gas Certificate
- Floor Planning
The inventory clerk was very professional, friendly and polite. He really knows what he is doing as he worked hastefully and did a really good, well-detailed report. Exactly what Ineeded. Thank you for the recommendations for the scratched floor too.Elliot Nicholls
A good thing that I hired an independent company. The report sent is very thorough, there are recommendations for areas that are wrong and most importantly the price is reasonable and the report arrived pretty quickly compared to other companies I have used.Kate Griffiths
Amazingly quick service! The reports arrived exactly when promised, and I really needed those real quick. This company understood the situation and reacted accordingly, saving me a lot of trouble. Thank you once again, it was amazing!Mason Lewis
All reports were verynicely done and professional. Exactly what was needed in the case, job well done, I have already recommended you!William Rees
A job well done, saved me quite some money, time and troubles. I guess I will usethem again if needed, of course.Aaliyah Morgan